- 1 ：Anonymous：2023/03/26(Sun) 01:49:05 ID:fAkBaWZq
- maybe I'm retarded but futaba-eki can't seem to thumbnail any image
- 2 ：Angleno＠Administrator ★：2023/03/26(Sun) 09:47:42 ID:???
- Are you running your own instance? What is it saying?
Might be a permissions error then, possibly.
- 3 ：Anonymous：2023/03/26(Sun) 11:34:27 ID:fAkBaWZq
- at first I thought it was unique to this fork but I tried other versions and all of them aren't storing thumbnails
I already checked the config file and chmod'd everything to 777. Help me angleno-san!!
- 4 ：jr ◆h7EhQrcsuM ：2023/03/26(Sun) 13:44:32 ID:+zwOWjSH
- are you using over php 7.4?
- 5 ：Angleno＠Administrator ★：2023/03/26(Sun) 16:50:56 ID:???
jr's question probably has something to do with it. Do want to get futaba-eki working on 8 in the future.
- 6 ：Angleno＠Administrator ★：2023/03/26(Sun) 17:19:22 ID:???
Tested on php 8. There are some other issues due to outdated functions which will be fixed in the future. Might also be an issue with using NGINX instead of apache. This'll also get fixed in the future. All which are from fikaba.
- 7 ：Anonymous：2023/03/26(Sun) 22:20:20 ID:Y2XzLp+f
- >>4 I'm using 7.4
- 8 ：Anonymous：2023/04/10(Mon) 07:13:17 ID:fbhlxYbo
- Looks like an issue with imagemagick
Display only new replies
READ.CGI - 0ch+ BBS 0.7.5 20220323