What comes next?
- 1 ：Nameless：2023/08/06(Sun) 03:45:20 ID:DXPrSYET
- In the 20s and 30s you had Bolshevism and Anarchism. In the 60s and 70s we had anti-Soviet Marxism. In the 90s and 200s we had jihadism. But what radical ideological movement does the youth have today? Is Gen Z just a sell out generation and the closest thing to youth rebellion is watching Andrew Tate videos or shitposting on /pol/?
- 2 ：Nameless：2023/08/06(Sun) 04:21:49 ID:Mx6+1q+c
- you're looking right at it, they're already in the establishment. promoting another failed take in socialism , using different first world countries as ideas testing for the Scandinavian communist socialist twink gay future and i don't want any part in it
- 3 ：Nameless：2023/08/07(Mon) 10:12:03 ID:OfdB4ez9
Scandinavia is communist? What?! It's just woke neoliberalism on horse steroids. Today, every kid wants an Apple computer, cheap food, and to get laid whenever they please. So there is no youth rebellion anymore. Nobody wants to change the system, they want to be part of it and suck horse cocks all day because "muh consent" and "muh freedom" and "muh human rights."
- 4 ：Nameless：2023/08/08(Tue) 03:53:00 ID:IOFPgv3W
- well now jewish people hate sex and jennifer lauren...
Display only new replies
READ.CGI - 0ch+ BBS 0.7.5 20220323