brown eyed race-mixed-rape-baby of
pure nigger-bas8que-potato-trash-kike-beaner-gook-whit8e nigger
brown-turd-useful-idiot low-iq race-mix-shit-af-Ape-Béni-oui-
oui-Bluegum-Boogie-Buck-Buffie-Burrhead/Burr-head/Burr-head-Colored-
-Coon-Crow-Eggplant-Fuzzies-Gable-Golliwogg-Jigaboo-jiggabo-jijjiboo,
zigabo, jig, jigg, jiggy, jigga Jim Crow Jim Fish Jungle bunnyKaffir,
kaffer, kaffir, kafir, kaffre Macaca Mammy Mosshead Munt -Nig-nog-Nigger
/ nigra / nigga / niggah / nigguh-Niglet / nigglet-
sheeeit-nigger-king-and-shit-double-nigger-thug-DINDUNUFFIN-Nigra / negra / niggra / nigrah / nigruh-Pickaninny-Porch monkey-Powder burn-Quashie Sambo-Smoked Irish / smoked
Irishman-Sooty-Spade Spook-Tar baby-Teapot-Thicklips-Abo/Abbo-Boong
/ bong / bung-Coon-Gin-LubraBrownie-Camel jockey-Sand nigger-Towelhead
/ Raghead-mudslim-Celestial-Charlie-Chinaman-Chink-Jap-Oriental-Yellow,
Yellowman, or Yellowwoman-Nip -Spic, spick, spik, spig, or spigotty-Brownie
-Wetback GreaseballBeaner GreaserTacohead-ChockoDago-Greaseball,
Greaser-Kanake-MétèqueWog-American-Born Confused Desi, or ABCD-Chee-chee-Paki
-Curry Muncher-Hajji, Hadji, Haji -Malaun -Brownie -Cracker-Mangia cake /
cake Medigan / Amedigan -ArkieOkiePeckerwood -Timber Nigger -Redskin -
(Red) Indian -Prairie Nigger -Injun -Brownie -ChugSquaw-Boonga / boong /
bunga / boonie-Brownie Hori-Merkin-Yankee and Yank-Seppo and Septic-Yankee
and Yank-Cracker RebelRebRedneckHillbilly-Trailer Trash-Hick-Bumpkin,
Country Bumpkin, and Hillbilly Bumpkin-Good Ol' Boy-PeckerwoodLimey

3 :Anonymous:2022/11/28(Mon) 23:15:38 ID:bDok5zbV
-Bog-trotter or Bog Irish-MickPaddyProdTaigSnoutDagoGinzoGoombahGreaseballGreaser-GuidoGuineaWogWop-LeboWogBulgaroskopianMacedonistPseudomacedonian-Skopjan
or Skopjian, Skopiana or Skopianika-Russki, Russkie -Comrade, Commie -Canucks-Ah
Tiong Cheena-Chinaman-Ching chong-Chink-Chinky -Chonky -Ching chong-Slit Eyes -Gugus
-Goo-goos-Flip-BohunkKhokholSaloyed Ukr Ukrop -Mulatto -Uncle Tom Oreo-Aunt Jemima /
Aunt Jane / Aunt Mary / Aunt Sally / Aunt Thomasina -Afro-Saxon -Ann -Wigger,
Wegro -Rhineland Bastard -Mulatto Zambo Lobos Mulatto Apple-American-Born Confused Desi,
or ABCD-BananaCoconut nigger.
furry-brony
chatolic-degenerated-protestant-heresy-heretic
100% pur not indo-european blooded and not part of western civilisation.
NONE CAUCASIAN SKULL OR EYE OR HAIR COLOR.
you mother back 3 generations was pure blooded, but was a hore and race
mixed with south european basq3ue nigger and created the thing
you call your body, a.k.a. a nigger.
I fuck all your father, mother,son,daughter
,brother, sister,husband/wife. parent-father-siblings
Great-great grandfather, Great-great grandmother
Great grandfather, Great grandmother
Grandfather, Grandmother
Father, Mother
Son, Daughter

4 :Anonymous:2022/11/28(Mon) 23:16:03 ID:bDok5zbV
Grandson, Granddaughter
Great grandson, Great granddaughter
Great-great grandson, Great-great granddaughter
Descendents, grandparentsgrandfathergrandmothergrandchildrengrandsongranddaughter, great grandfather, great grandmother
uncleauntcousinnephewniecefather-in-lawmother-in-lawson-in-lawdaughter-in-lawbrother-in-lawsister-in-law
stepfatherstepmotherstepsonstepdaughterstepsisterstepbrotherhalf-brotherhalf-sister
Tosser Wanker Slag Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys Lost the plot Daft Cow Arsehole Barmy Chav Dodgy Git Gormless Manky Minger Muppet Naff Nutter Pikey Pillock Plonker
Prat Scrubber Trollop Uphill Gardener Twit Knob Head Piss Off Bell End Lazy Sod Skiver Knob Wazzock Ninny Berk Airy-fairy Ankle-biters Arse-licker Arsemonger Chuffer Daft as a bush Dead from the neck up Gannet Gone to the dogs
Ligger Like a dog with two dick with Mad as a bag of ferrets
Maggot Mingebag
Not batting on a full wicket
Plug-Ugly
Chav
John Thomas
Shut up, you'll never be the man your mother is.
You must have been born on a highway, because that's where most accidents happen.
You're a failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.
It looks like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a fork.
You're so ugly Hello Kitty said goodbye to you.
Your family tree is a cactus, because everybody on it is a prick.
You are so ugly that when your mama dropped you off at school she got a fine for littering.
If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid.
Do you have to leave so soon? I was just about to poison the tea.
Dumbass.

5 :Anonymous:2022/11/28(Mon) 23:16:23 ID:bDok5zbV
Don't get a mind reader, get a palm reader. I know you have a palm.
You are as useless as a white crayon!
Your so ugly when you popped out the doctor said aww what a treasure and your mom said yeah lets bury it
We all sprang from apes, but you didn't spring far enough.
I hear when you were a child your mother wanted to hire somebody to take care of you, but the mafia wanted too much.
Out of 100,000 sperm, you were the fastest?
I would ask how old you are, but I know you can't count that high.
If you really want to know about mistakes, you should ask your parents.
I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap out a smarter comeback than what you just said.
When you were born, the police arrested your dad, the doctor slapped your mom, animal control euthanized your brother, and A&E; made a documentary that saved your life.
Hey, you have something on your chin...3rd one down.

6 :Anonymous:2022/11/28(Mon) 23:17:32 ID:bDok5zbV
You must be the arithmetic man; you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance.
Your mamma so fat she has to wear 2 watches because she covers two time zones.
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas. I’ll bet you couldn’t pour !@#$
out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won’t go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer
than be seen with you.
You’re a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt.
You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.
You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your
alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling
beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.
I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation.
I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less
than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?
Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you
are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

7 :Anonymous:2022/11/28(Mon) 23:18:58 ID:bDok5zbV
You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid
set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you
choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.
You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You’re
a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won’t have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved
for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.
And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us?
What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous
desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?
You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral[size] equivalent of a leech.
You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed
drooling meat slapper.
On a good day you’re a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient
in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted.
You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.
You smarmy lager lout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oink artless base-court apple-john.
You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained
clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking
flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted

8 :Anonymous:2022/11/28(Mon) 23:19:54 ID:bDok5zbV
fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.
You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate,
noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish
you would go away.
I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid.
Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different
dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons
have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury
stupid.
You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll.
Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang
of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond
the laws of physics that we know. I’m sorry. I can’t go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may
not hear from me again for a while. I don’t have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked
comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it
didn’t really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together
a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read,
write, spell, and count, you will have more success.

9 :Anonymous:2022/11/28(Mon) 23:20:50 ID:bDok5zbV
True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us ”normal” people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering.
But we sometimes forget that there are ”challenged” persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known
that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn’t have been ”right”.
Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing
such a demand on you.
P.S.:
You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable,
belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic,
brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent,
libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb,
evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical,
cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring,
plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive,
mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally NOT GOOD.
You're so fat the only letters of the alphabet you know are KFC.

10 :Anonymous:2022/11/28(Mon) 23:21:18 ID:bDok5zbV
With a face like yours, I wish I was blind.
You're so fat you need cheat codes to play Wii Fit.
Do you still love nature....despite what it did to you?
Why don't you check up on eBay and see if they have a life for sale.
Is that your face? Or did your neck just throw up?
The only positive thing about you is your HIV status.
Here's 20 cents, call all your friends and give me back the change.
Your mom is so stupid she tried to wake a sleeping bag.
Yo mama so fat wen she jumped in the ocean the whales started singing We Are Family.
Can I borrow your face? My arse is on holiday.
Your momma so fat, when she went to a doctor, she stepped on a scale and the doctor said "Hey, that's my phone number."
I wish cancer on you and all your family.
Why don't you slip into something more comfortable? Like a coma.
Marriage at a motel is more appealing than the likes of you. What are you, anyways? You look like a joint between a mutilated ape, and a visible fart.
The only thing that goes erect when I'm near you is my middle finger.
Two wrongs don't make a right, take your parents as an example
Stop bullying fat people, they have enough on their plate.
Your asinine simian countenance alludes that your fetid stench has annulled the anthropoid ape species diversity.

11 :Anonymous:2022/11/28(Mon) 23:21:45 ID:bDok5zbV
The only way I'd lay naked with you would be in a mass grave
Please, I could remove 90% of your 'beauty' with a tissue
If I wanted to kill myself, I could just climb up to your ego and jump down to your IQ level.
You're like STDs, nobody wants you, everyone hates you and it proves your parents should have used protection.
You only annoy me
when
you're breathing.
Yo mama so fat she's got more chins than a Chinese phone book.
Your mom's so ugly she made Chuck Norris have a heart attack
You're so stupid you got fired from the M&M; factory for throwing out all the Ws.
I may be fat, but you're ugly, and I can diet.
Go away I was looking at something better than you
You're so fake that Barbie is more real than you.
Your mom just called me, and she asked, that on your way home, you pick up a loaf of bread, bag of milk and some condoms, so she doesn't make the same mistake twice.
Yo mama so ugly she scared the crap out of the toilet
Are you always an idiot or just when I'm around?
Dude stop acting like a girl. My bad, forgot you are one!

12 :Anonymous:2022/11/28(Mon) 23:22:02 ID:bDok5zbV
Who do you think is the best comedy team? ME? I think it's your parents....they made the biggest joke!
Yo mamma is so fat, her pants size is Bitch lose some weight.
Yo mammas so fat you could slap her legs and ride the waves
"Dude you're fat" "It runs in the family" "Mate, no one runs in your family"
Your head is so big you have to step into your shirts
Your ears are so big when you stand on a mountain they look like trophy handles
Ever since I have seen you in your family tree, I have wanted to cut it down.
Look, you aint funny. Your life is just a joke.
Your mom must have a really loud bark!
Question: How could a person like you lose 50 pounds of ugly fat in 1 second? Answer: By cutting off your head!
You couldn't hit water if you fell out of a boat
Your momma is so ugly... she gotta be your momma.
You say I look bad yet whenever I look at you, you give me pharyngitis.
You're so stupid you tried to put m&ms; in alphabetical order!
Your mother's teeth are so yellow, I cant believe it's not butter
If I were your mirror I would commit suicide
Of all the mistakes your parents made, you take the cake!
Why don't you shut up and give that hole in your face a chance to heal.
The moment you were born, a time paradox was created. The world will explode because of you!
Your breath stinks so bad that it destroyed half the ozone layer.
You so dumb you thought a quarterback was a refund
You're so big when you jump for joy you get stuck
You didn't fall out of the stupid tree. You got drug through dumbass forest.

13 :Anonymous:2022/11/28(Mon) 23:22:32 ID:bDok5zbV
I bet you fart rainbows you plumpy platypus
You're so fat you thought the marathon was 2.6 centimeters
Okay class! I'm here to make an unsuccessful attempt at saving you from following the path of your parents!
You look as if a pig and a elephant got married, and you're their offspring.
You're so fat you had to be baptised in Sea World
I...... words can not express how much I hate you
Your mama is so fat it takes her 3 hours just to get out of her car
If I had a penny for every brain cell you have I'd have nothing
You're so fat, when you run it looks like you're walking
You're so ugly, apes want to adopt you
Your So ugly that Hello Kitty said goodbye to you.
Being smart is how you get around in life. Unless you don't even have one.
I would slap you but that would be animal abuse
Their was an accident years ago. The accident wasn't on a highway, but in your mom's bedroom.
You're so poor when I walked in your front door I fell out the back door
You're so slow that even the autistic kid didn't want to hang out with you.
I'll be honest; I can't tell if your mom is even human.
Yeah you're pretty ... pretty stupid
Your mama is so fat she wore high heels and struck oil.
Yo mamma so dirty she makes mud look clean

14 :Anonymous:2022/11/28(Mon) 23:23:44 ID:bDok5zbV
You so ugly you made Frankenstein look dreamy
Yo mama's so fat that she's got smaller fat people orbiting around her.
kerrect my grammer much more yelping dogs and i kerrect ur life and make it ded.
yes, i could kill you. very easily. i am in no way saying i shall, or that i wish to, just that i could. with great ease.
Any more heat based on my flames, and I'll dip into my savings to fly to whichever basement you reside in, pass your over protecting
parents, and beat the shit out of you and kill your family.
Foolish child. Revealing that much about yourself on the internet. I think you owe my sister, abaikgirl, an apology. She has had the
same experiences as you and has three books in the making. But at least she doesn't brag about it. Try not to be so inflammatory on
the internet here. Especially since you don't know who we might be. You're liable to get yourself into a lot of trouble. This is NOT a
threat. Merely some friendly advice. I would greatly appreciate it if you wouldn't be so abrasive here. We have enough younglings here on
gaia that have that mentality without us older and wiser folks contributing to the fray. I offer this as a courtesy because a number of my
friends who are also gaians will not be so kind. Again NOT a threat. Simply a fact. Thank you for your time. Best wishes.

15 :Anonymous:2022/11/28(Mon) 23:25:04 ID:bDok5zbV
i laugh at ppl like u. i send comments for a reason. u dont know who the fuk you r tlkin to because first of all im not blk. ur brain is
jus as tiny if my comments got to u. u cant call anyone a nigger but ur damn self and ur worthless parents for teachin u such ignorance.
they deserve to b just as dead as u. u have the nuts to send me a comment like that but i guarantee u wouldn't have enough of them to bring
ur ass to 220 lobdell hwy in port allen Louisiana 70767. i just gave u my address so im about wuteva anytime anywhere. i will beat the fuk out
of u. girl or guy. u can tlk about how poor blks r but oprah, obama, and all blk celebrities have more than u r ur trashy family or friends have.
u will not get far in life thinking the way you think. and thats comin from someone with auburn hair and blue eyes. take a bite out of that one
and stay the fuk out of my business and wut the fuck i comment on. if your name wasnt mentioned then it hasnt shit to do with u. wut i eat
dont make u shit so get a life. i only do this shit cuz im bored at wrk. i have not a hint of racism in me but fuk wit me and you will hate
ur own kind when me and my crew finish with u. now determine wut color i am bitch.
"-U wanna play with the big boys u gonna get ripped on; i.e. I'm not holding back on u. Fuck off, kid."
"-‾ hey u wanna get punched in the fu**ing head dude, come on down here & talk to me like u do. seriously. :) Nobody talks sh** to me in real
life; they know better for obvious reasons; one I'm super cool; & secondly I'm super tough."
Lol I could kick your ass easily.Look at you kid.You're like 130 pounds and about 5 ft 6.Thats just an assumption im making just by watching
your video.Anyone could easily compare me and you and determine the victor in the fight bro.I'd come up top.But if you wish to prove me wrong
we could settle this in person. I'd gladly give you my address if you want.And btw I could care less about subscribers.Im on youtube to watch

16 :Anonymous:2022/11/28(Mon) 23:26:05 ID:bDok5zbV
videos and sub others if they got content that I like.
Oh of course, it's time to move out of your mother's house and WORK HARD.
Get plastic surgery.and a life, or I'd jump on your fat stomach.
ManifestContent owns my sperm, to swallow, but he has to get them out of your mouth first for you swallowed quite a lot.
real funny faggots. you think this is a joke?
yea making fun of me is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me
face so i can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. yea you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists
were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you
want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google
maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this.Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggots. You have any idea what
gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Corp. and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know
the dander you're in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had
girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT!

17 :Anonymous:2022/11/28(Mon) 23:26:36 ID:bDok5zbV
oh I'm soooooooooo scared goatfucker. Yeah that's right I called you a goatfucker, GOATFUCKER! what the fuck are you gonna do about it, you
pussy-ass piece of shit? if you find out where I live and come to my house just know this you fat piece of shit: I'll be ready for you, with a
baseball bat in one hand and a big fuckin' knife in the other. I'm going to shove the bat up your ass and as for the knife, well, you'll have
to come here and find out where I put that, fucker.
So come get me you fucking faggot-ass cuntnugget. I could kick your fucking ass so fucking hard you'll shit my Size 14 Doc Martens for a month.
I'll fucking curbstomp your little monkey ass, you horsefucker. If you so much as get within fifteen miles of me I'll fucking know it, buddy.
I'm waiting, and if you FUCK WITH ME one more goddamn time, they won't be able to ID your corpse.

18 :Anonymous:2022/11/28(Mon) 23:28:13 ID:bDok5zbV
Ok motherfucker here is what im goig to do in 3 days, im going to backtrace your gay cat loving ass with your i.p address then i going to
breake into your house with my pistol and cat hating friends and kill your cat in front of you,then kill your family the slowest and
painfullest way possibal, then kill you the most painful and slowest way possibal... you know what? thank you, now that i know your
tourchering dogs, im going to tourcer and kill cats too YEAH! so you can blame me
Ok first off, back the fuck up. And yes I can find your IP address, Duuuh. Think before you say Miss High-And-Mighty shit. KThanks ;)
cunt
People these days seem to think we are some sort of Internet vigilante group, That couldn't be further from the truth. We are the little voice
in the back of your head that wants to fuck your hot sixteen year old daughter. We are the father who beats his six year old child simply
because he spilled his beer. We are every chef that's ever spit in some random person's food for the hell of it. We are the pyromaniac who
burns down the homeless shelter for shits and giggles. We are the person who rapes the same girl twice. We are that feeling you get when you
beat your pets; and enjoy it. We see some guy hang himself live, we laugh. A wrestler kills his family, we laugh. Some maladjusted Asian
shoots up his university, we laugh. Fifty-thousand die in North Korea, we laugh. AIDS ravages a continent, we laugh. An Austrian man locks his
daughter in his basement for 24 years and fathers 8 children with her, we laugh. A religion invented by a psychotic writer swindles countless
gullible fucktards out of their cash, we laugh, and then go kick his religion's ass just for the hell of it. We aren't some vigilante group
righting wrongs. We aren't your friends, your buddies or your saviors. Your feelings mean nothing to us. We are human nature unencumbered by
pointless ethics, foolish moralities or arbitrary laws and restrictions.

19 :Anonymous:2022/11/28(Mon) 23:29:07 ID:bDok5zbV
We are every dark impulse you have; unrestrained and fully realized. We are what deep down, you wish you were. We exist as a means for instant
gratification, purely at our own whim. We have no culture, we have no laws, written or otherwise. We are an autonomous collective, each an
insignificant part of a whole. You cannot assimilate us, we do not change. You cannot defeat us, we do not exist. You cannot infiltrate us, we
know our own. We do not sleep, we do not eat and we do not feel remorse. We will tear you apart from outside and in, we have all the time in
the world. You operate under the delusion that we will someday be outdated, that we might even see the light. You are irrevocably wrong. You
are not special, you are not unique and you aren't crusaders for justice. You're a blend of college age faggots who think that they can do some
sort of good, and who are desperate to belong, to have attention. You have accomplished nothing, and you will fall. Enjoy your AIDS, faggots.

20 :Anonymous:2022/11/28(Mon) 23:29:39 ID:bDok5zbV
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve
been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top
sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of
which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the
Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so
you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I
can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained
in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your
miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever”
comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying
the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

21 :Anonymous:2022/11/28(Mon) 23:30:22 ID:bDok5zbV
The top Navy Seal sniper with over 250 kills in Al-Quaeda was murdered by the same butthurt 25-year-old *chan user he was threatening.

What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've
led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of
all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never
been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I
be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil.
The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven
hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my
beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish
wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you
buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now

22 :Anonymous:2022/11/28(Mon) 23:31:17 ID:bDok5zbV
Hey hows it going? I am contacting you through my associates son's profile, for i tend to keep my Identity confidential. Soooo my girl Ronny
has been telling me that you've been harassing her through numerous messages. Now i'm not some pussy like you that would call the cops or any
shit like that. I take matters into my own hands. So if you continue to mess with her, I will find where you live with my IP tracker, which
tracks down the computer or any device in which the message is sent. I have countless sources and options in means of making your life a place
worse than hell. I don't bother to track down people like you myself, all i do is contact one of my many associates at my disposal. Now i don't
care if you're some fucking minor, if you mess with me, my friends, or loved ones, You will end up fucking paranoid in the corner of your
closet.If you're over 18, that's even better. For I do not have to be merciful. So i am giving you a choice, from now on, just simply forget
you ever knew she existed, and you don't have to look forward to anything.....unpleasant. Or, you can continue to message her, and have her
give me a call, find where you are, and contact someone, and depending on where you are, should definitely take less than a month and a half,
for i have associates in many states and cities. I should not have to give any more detail. Your location is but a few calibrations and buttons
away. I trust you will do what is best for your future, Because you would have to be a complete fool to deny this chance for forgiveness. Plus,
it would save me some time, money, and debts. So please, be smart about this, after all, i know you can feel pain. -Sincerely, The Outlook
fuck all tripfags and all anonymous that are associated with you,
fuck world2ch moot 0037 ticks root anonymous anon,
Fagot Whores ♦ Eternal September ♦ Fags ♦ Angyl

23 :Anonymous:2022/11/28(Mon) 23:31:59 ID:bDok5zbV
Attention Whores ♦ Camwhores ♦ Drawhores ♦ Gaiafags ♦ /mlp/ ♦ Memefags ♦ Mods ♦ Newfags ♦ Le Redittors ♦ Sagefags ♦ 9fags ♦ Tripfags ♦
Doing it for free ♦ m00t and m00t's final act of selling out
7 Proxies ♦ my /b/ face ♦ Caturday Nap ♦ Checking In ♦ Combo ♦ C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER ♦ Drama Prairie Dog ♦ DSFARGEG ♦ Everyone Get In Here ♦
#fortune ♦ Flood Detected ♦ GET ♦ Godly Luck ♦ Hai Guy ♦ I Don't Roll That Way ♦ Naked banana ♦ Name my band ♦ Post ending in (x) gets to name
my (x) ♦ Prove Me Wrong ♦ Roll Call ♦ The Game
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ♦ Apples Bear ♦ Ayy Lmao ♦ Balki ♦ Big Dog ♦ Dental Plan ♦ Dick Butt ♦ FUCK YEAH SEAKING ♦ HNNNNNNGGGGG ♦ Isn't Dallas in
California? ♦ I Took an Arrow in the Knee ♦ Jack Spicer ♦ Lanky Kong ♦ Milhouse ♦ My Little Pony ♦ Nyoro‾n ♦ Random Album Art ♦ Rita ♦ So cash
♦ Tape dick ♦ THE BEST ♦ Uncle Dolan ♦ WHEN I WAS ♦ Woll Smoth ♦ X intensifies ♦ You Laugh, You Lose
None
4chan Gold Account ♦ Alexander-sama ♦ Bring Back Snacks ♦ The Caturday Revival ♦ The Chemo That Is Curing /b/ ♦ DO IT FAGGOT ♦ Facepalm ♦ Gb2 ♦
In before X ♦ Incontinent Student Bodies ♦ Oldfag Sage Collective ♦ and most importantly... Original Content,
trying too hard fagot.

FUCK YOU!

24 :Anonymous:2022/11/29(Tue) 01:00:36 ID:xbeJRimo
4chan copipe bringing the suckage as usual -_-

25 :Angeleno ◆BMDik3OFd2 :2022/11/29(Tue) 04:55:30 ID:mwT30gp7
>>24 it took less than 24 hours.

RIR6 had a guideline of
"In other words, please browse around with at least a bit of common sense, treat others as you would like to be treated, and think before you hit that post button. That way, any discussion can be an enjoyable experience."

Should I create a true no rules board called /dumpster/ or something and then move stuff like this there?
(oh, and this thread was autosaged)

26 :jr ◆krz7nbX5eVTc :2022/11/29(Tue) 07:55:19 ID:+KUThthE
>>25 yeah

27 :Anonymous:2022/11/29(Tue) 11:11:15 ID:URJI/9KM
>retards don't recognize what the wall of text is from
let me guess, you're under 18 and have never used a textboard before 2019?

38KB
Display only new replies

Name: E-mail (Optional)
READ.CGI - 0ch+ BBS 0.7.5 20220323
ZeroChEN